Friday, August 21, 2009

Last day before Ramadhan & the Restaurants




Yesterday, I went to a shopping mall to have lunch. Most of the restaurants had their tables full and people were waiting.

This is the first time I witness the phenomena in this capacity.

Well, The restaurants should be making a lot of money on that day. And from now on they have to really prepare well for it.

And a scary thought crossed my mind ...!

With the rich people influencing almost everything around us. do you think we will see the day where rich people will try to push Ramadhan one day later to make more money selling food.

I was really terrified of that thought.

Let's keep a close eye .....

P.S. : by the way, I know most of the owners of the large restaurants in Kuwait and I know they would never even entertain anything thought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment